Sunday, January 10, 2016

wrapping my head

yes this is an update of my life.

so finally settled down back in my PGP room after a busy and hectic afternoon of moving and cleaning. thank goodness the check-in process was pretty smooth considering the number of people i see who were in front of me in the queue. little changes can be seen from the day i moved out. my weird shaky chair has been fixed.. though i not sure to be happy or not lol. there are stickers around the room to remind residents to save electricity and not overload a socket.

yeah.. so this is it, sadly, the start of another semester. remember a couple of posts back where i listed things i ought to do over these few days? yeah i barely done more than half of them.. lol. procrastinating as always. okay, not such a good way to start. so i am here to prioritise for real. first, finding internships. this of course drafting out my resume and cover letters and submitting applications. second, shop for Chinese New Year. i have to do so as soon as possible if i want my delivery of goods to arrive to my doorstep on time for the 8th of February. third, submitting midterm scholarship applications. i put this the third as i seem a slim chance in getting any. nonetheless, no harm trying again i guess?

wow, okay, school lecture and tutorial materials are streaming in. i can even feel the gradual stress kicking.

no. stop.

haha.. i have to stop worrying about stuff before it even really hit. constant reminder to take one step at a time is really important i guess. prevents over-worrying and unneeded stress and anxiety. i shall slowly wrap my head around these things. give me a minute.


time to get shit done. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment