Saturday, January 30, 2016

one week too early

yes this is an update of my life.

so after today's shopping trip with my family, i have officially got all the things i wanted for CNY. really happy when i have seen all the stuff i got in preparation for CNY. of course, my heart aches a little when i check to see how much i have spent this month though. ohh wells, time to find lies to comfort myself lol. i am actually really excited for CNY though it is one week later. actually i thought it is in two weeks' time but then someone reminded me that it is next week. that is when i really feel that time flies.. yet again.

well, i'm excited for the food and drinks.. excited for the annual happy buzz.. excited for the small gambles i make to get a little more money. all these thoughts are killing me because i still have a week of classes left before a slightly longer weekend. my mind is totally distracted now to actually do anything productive from now to the start of the lunar year of the monkey.


ohh wells.. i just cannot wait for next weekend already. come on, Alvin. focus this few days on school work first. hope you all are ready for the CNY as well. looking back at this month i think i am proud to live up to one of my 2016 resolutions so far.. which is updating here more often. shall aim to keep this going. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment