Saturday, January 9, 2016

freeze-bee

yes this is an update of my life.

as the semester is about to start, i think my personal physical training has to start as well. one, after swimming the other day, i realised my stamina still has so much more to improve. two, i want to clear IPPT right after my finals. three, i get sore over lame shit.

let me explain the third point in particular. over the past month of holidays i would do push-ups at least on alternate days, in hope to push my max counts higher. i get sore after a couple of days and i thought probably the intensity was too high or my breaks were too short. the soreness didn't really bother me much. well, until yesterday.. lol. had a great time hanging out with my SCAMP OG and had the chance to play frisbee for an hour or so. been almost half a year since i last tossed a frisbee disk. it was really great. sadly, i woke up this morning with sore triceps. that is when i know.. man my muscles sucks big time.. lol. ohh wells, this can be served as a motivation i guess haha.

meantime, all the best to those starting school soon or already in school now. hope 2016 academic year will be as good or better than last year's. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment