Wednesday, January 6, 2016

transition

yes this is an update of my life.

middle of the week already. the list of things i have to do in the next few weeks are slowly tickling into my mind. from things that are related to school to things related to the preparation for Chinese New Year. let's see what i have to do at hand. or at least the few key things to do. prepare to move into campus, rescheduling my tuition classes, print more teaching materials for my tuition classes, finding internship opportunities, finding midterm scholarship opportunities, shopping for new outfits. yeah.. those are the main things i have to do over the next couple months i guess? at least by Chinese New Year i guess.. haha.


that's prioritising in one picture during the semester. well, i need my sufficient rest you know. as the new year starts, so are the shows and what not i am following. there is something to look forward to almost every single day of the week. well, for talk shows that would be everyday haha. my life is better when i'm busy. though, at times i still need to catch a break. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment