Monday, January 25, 2016

time for tutorials

yes this is an update of my life.

woohoo. yeah. week 3. yeah tutorials. if you don't sense sarcasm, your mind probably isn't working right.

so it is the time of the semester again. the procrastination of catching up with lectures has to cease as soon as possible so as to allow myself to make full use of tutorial classes to really understand what the heck is going on in lectures. slowly but surely.. me is catching up and trying the tutorials. though i would still say a new procrastination is born. it is the time when i actually start doing my tutorial. cutting my self some slack but hope not for too long.

barely catching breaks nowadays but at least i want to ensure proper me-time and rest time in the evening prior bedtime. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment