Saturday, November 1, 2014

having fun or not having fun

yes, this is an update of my life.

academic semester started back in August. fast-paced study and CCA life kicks off an in a blink of an eye, it is now 1st of November. in other words, in less than a month's time, the final exams will be here and the semester will be over really soon. time is really moving too damn fast.

people say time flies when you are having fun. well, it seems that even when you are not having fun, time can fly too. now i really wish a day would have 36 or 48 hours. that way, i would have time for my work and enjoyment. that way, i would not have to always have the conflicted mind to choose either of the two. that way, my sleep debt would not be that high. that way, life would be probably be more balanced.

ohh well, make do with whatever we are given right? of course, while studying in college might seem pretty dull and mundane, i am glad there are awesome people around me to make the journey less painful. these people can take your mind off things now and then. these people in a way force you to take a break when you really need one but you are in denial that you no need one. so yeah, i really appreciate my family, my SOW OG, my hall friends, my close friends i met before NUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment