Sunday, November 16, 2014

granted

yes, this is an update of my life.

so yesterday was the dreaded day of the entire week.. computing practical. what else can i say? never believe your professors when they say the paper has been made easier. well, simply because the term "easy" is by their definition and never that of the students'. so to be more precise, if they say it's "easy" just add a couple levels of difficulty up. either way, i guess i have tried my best. just leaving all to fate.

went out to catch a movie thereafter as well. i rarely watch cartoon movies in theatres but somehow i got influenced to do so along with few others to catch "Big Hero 6". got to say the movie is really nice. from character development to plot and end.. pretty well done. i sort of predicted the ending but that doesn't really matter. of course, it is a recommended show to those who have yet to catch it.

fun aside, back to the books..

in exactly seven days time, i will be sitting for the first final written exam. it is so surreal. the first semester of my university life has just flown by just like that. goodness me.. i was so caught up in catching up with work and what not and i didn't really keep track of the days flying by. ohh well, nothing much i can do now.. not like i can turn back time or something. all i can do now is just to really sprint the last mile and put in my best. hopefully all will turn out well.

moving away of my personal updates.. i have a random thought yesterday or maybe today. yeah whatever it is.. i asked myself what's my stand or philosophy in friendship. for me, i think everyone deserves a second and at times a third chance for a same particular mistake or what not. however, the moment he/she is obviously taking everything for granted.. yeah that's where i will definitely draw the line. especially when it comes to trust.

well, with that said, i also never like being left hanging. my promise to my treasured friends that i'll never leave you all hanging. those who leave me hanging.. thanks for be there but not there and thanks for signalling how much i mean to you and thanks for nudging me away. good luck and probably goodbye if you doing one time too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment