Wednesday, October 29, 2014

let's play catching up

yes, this is an update of my life.

games. we all play them. some are fun. some are not. lately, i've been playing a game in NUS and it seems that this game will not end unless a semester ends. this game is called " catching up". day in day out, i know i am lagging behind in lectures and tutorials. day in day out, i try to catch up by attempting to read and understand whatever being taught. day in day out, my brain's rate of absorption isn't as quick or great as i hope or expect it to be. day in day out, i know time is my enemy but there is so much i could do.

yeah, i guess i'm pretty stressed with the workload. well, guess i need more time to get used it.. or i could just train myself to be numb to such pace. good luck to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment