Wednesday, November 19, 2014

the endless pile

yes, this is an update of my life.

middle of the week already. during school term, one looks forward to Fridays but on study breaks one should not be looking forward to Fridays. it is already halfway through reading week and i have to cover and revise tons of stuff. why am i blogging then? well you see, knowing myself for so many years, my studying duration has a threshold. after say 3 or 4 hours of straight mugging, no matter what i do thereafter will not be effective. i need a decent break in between those hours. so yeah, now happen to be my break and i am the urge to write.

been studying really hard for the past few days.. well at least, to me i think i have be really hardworking.. haha. i resisted the urge to sleep in the middle of the day countless times daily. i make sure i sleep early and wake up early. i make sure i do not take too long breaks. damn.. good boy. haha.. sad to say though, somehow i can feel a slight fever coming. such a wrong timing to really fall ill. my throat itch and my body is pretty warm. hope spamming water helps. so not good if i work so hard and fall sick during the final exams.

besides those, i am starring the endless amount of things to revise right in front of me. lectures, tutorials, papers.. preparing cheatsheets. damn.. this hectic lifestyle will be soon over in less than two weeks.. hehe me looking on the bright side for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment