Friday, November 14, 2014

my engine

yes, this is an update of my life.

been quite a few days since i last posted. shall post a decent one today then. blogging also helps me take my mind off things that have been sucking the life out of me i guess. blogging forces me to take a chill now and then. more than often, i forgot that i am a human being and not a machine. i cannot revise or study for straight hours. though once in a while i would check my phone and what not, i realise in the midst of catching up with classes, i have not let myself to enjoy much. by enjoy, i mean really take time off to catch up on social media sites or hang out or what not.

so anyway, what have been going on over the last few days? well, the GEM module i was taking has finally come to a close earlier today. the MCQ test was strange i would say. no matter how much one read up on notes or what we all go in randomly choosing our answers most of the time. ohh well, leaving up to fate and bell curve now. the group project and my final presentation were over too. one module is now over. four more to go.

been focusing on my computing practical exam the entire day. really frustrating to know that the paper is probably going to be challenging and a pain in the ass. i really hope i can remain calm and do well for it this coming Saturday morning. personally, i think i have really working hard for this nonsense. haven't touch on the other modules. i know this choice would be hitting me hard right after the practical exam. i now i must really start on proper revision right after the practical exam or i will regret in less than two weeks time. time to kick start my hardworking engine.

bad news: 11 days to first written paper. good news: 14 days to end of final exams. go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment