Monday, April 30, 2018

truth potato #8

15 Bitters Truths That Tells Us The Truth Potato Strikes Again

this by Truth Potato taken from the Bored Panda website resonates strong with me. when i was younger, my mum always told me to be nice to others no matter what. i understand that she loves to see the best in people regardless of the number of bad things he/she has done but her advice led me to a phase of agony few years back.

shan't tell the grandfather story but let me add on to that picture with a few statements. there will be some who will only approach you when they need your help. there will be some who will be nice to you because they are going to ask you for a favour or would gain something for themselves by doing so. yes, be nice but don't ever be stupid. if there are a lot warning signs, just say no. no means no.

No comments:

Post a Comment