Thursday, April 5, 2018

direction

yes this is an update of my life.

semester is ending. undergraduate life is ending. student life is ending. there are so many paths and options out there. i see so many possible directions ahead but all i need is a clear direction. i find myself hesitating taking each time i think of taking a path i chose. am i weighing everything too much? should i just heck and power through without second thoughts?

life is going to get more complicated from here on out i guess. nonetheless, everyday i still put in my best and hope for the best. i might fear that at times my best is not good enough but for now, the light of hope is on.

the next couple of weeks would be slightly slower than the last two weeks i guess. i have one big ass assignment to clear only. FYP is done and classes are about to come to an end. man, how has this semester fly by just like that. i am still in shock. i can feel myself lagging in my level 4000 core module.. time to pull up my socks real soon.

anyway, those mundane stuff aside, i came across a interesting page from Bored Panda and might just share some thoughts from a post in the next few days. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment