Monday, April 2, 2018

am i a fool

yes this is an update of my life.

well, hello April. i avoided posting yesterday just in case some of my words were taken as jokes.. lol. despite April Fool's Day being over, i question if i am a fool very often lately. i find myself questioning my decision. i find myself questioning my priorities. i find myself question on my next step. i thought i have everything all planned out but then again i failed to see some of the unforeseen outcomes and what not.. which resulted to be adjusting and adapting on my feet. doing such alterations can be exhausting but i am still surviving.

those complex thoughts aside, i cannot wait for Wednesday to be over. the presentation of my FYP will take place during lunch time. omg, i know right.. lunch time. too bad that is the only time slot available in my supervisor and examiner timetables. nonetheless, i hope i will ace the presentation.. not panic.. not stammer too much. may i have the confidence and cool to take on the next obstacle of FYP. after that, it will just be the little 5% left to conquer.

motorbike lessons are going well i guess. tough i am like taking many lessons just to clear one "module" i guess i get to practise more. boost confidence and what not.. then again sad to see money fly now and then. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment