Sunday, April 15, 2018

no class student

yes this an update of my life.

haha relax, the title is not talking about a low-ranking student. i just wrote it in a very literal sense to talk about myself. yeah.. my classes have ended. okay, correction, i have one more lecture tomorrow but i am not going to go for it.. HAHA. so that marks, unofficially, the end of my classes. i am literally a no class student.

almost three weeks to my first paper. about four more weeks to the end of it all.. my under graduate life. feels kind of surreal. this feeling is pretty messed up and confusing. i wonder how this transition will be like. have a couple of job applications and what not on hand right now. fingers crossed.

slowly kicking start my revision this week as well. on the side note, there is still this individual assignment that is due on next Sunday. aim to pass not to score haha.. final year syndrome. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment