Sunday, April 22, 2018

the 2nd lap

yes this is an update of my life.

wow what a tiring yet meaningful weekend. how ironic.. weekends suppose to be a time for me to catch up on my rest and what not. however, it wasn't for me these past two days. okay on top of the usual tuition classes, i had to help fatbro with some coding in R, went to cut my hair, went for a run in ages, hang out with my grandma.. tiring yet satisfactory to say the least.

done a lot of meaningful i guess. am very tired now since i have been out since 10am and just got to sit back and relax. today had tuition in the morning and then straight away headed out to fetch my grandma and went out to wander. may i have a decent sleep tonight and be ready to take on the second lap of my near-3-weeks of reading week. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment