Friday, January 5, 2018

slow but moving

yes this is an update of my life.

well, the title depicts my progress in FYP. the slow progress is due to my lack in motivation to do fruitful stuff after my horrendous overseas trip over Christmas. technically i did around half of the things needed to be done before i meet my mentor the next time. nonetheless, i know given the time i have these days i could have done much more. dumb to wait so long to initiate and seek my mentor's schedule for a meet up as well.

i blame the sickness i got just after my trip. vomiting and diarrhoea sort of send me resting for two full days and then subsequent couple days rather restless. then came New Year, another excuse to relax and enjoy the moment. then i started to head back to where i am now.. slow progress. well at least one thing went right.. my medical appointment at the hospital yesterday. went through the check up and what not on my nasal passageway and what not.. stoned half a day waiting here and there in the clinic but the good news is nothing wrong and i need not head back for any treatment.

well then, bidding has begun as well. final semester of lousy timetable. being a statistics student sure is bad when it comes to lesson and exam timetable. always at the crossroad of having nice modules but shit timetable or bad modules but nice timetable. in the end i always choose the former. there was only once i chose the other option and i regretted.. think was year 2 semester 1. how time flies.. i have filed for graduation. to my juniors, regardless of the year you are in, if you think there is time.. well, there is but don't expect it to be slow or short. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment