Thursday, January 11, 2018

long yet fruitful

yes this is an update of my life.

so yesterday was probably the most fruitful day of 2018 thus far. got to clear many pressing things and what not.

started the day by heading to campus to do proceed with the pre-check in procedure into campus stay. i wonder what is the point of them giving me the transponder when i am not allowed into my room until Sunday. nonetheless, since i was had to head to school for a meeting.. might as well. so yeah, cleared the check in part and so i can just move in all my things straight away on Sunday.

next, like i mentioned, was the meeting. meeting with my FYP mentor. finally ran through the doubts i have pertaining to the final results of my analysis.. managed to clarify how the report writing should be like as well. i can now proceed to focus on my writing before running through the draft with him again. set a personal target to finishing the entire draft by first week of February.

afternoon saw myself headed to Bras Basah Popular to get a assessment book for one of my tutees. why there of all places? well it is the biggest Popular outlet and it offers tons of choices and hence i can slowly pick out the best one out there. i did and even had afternoon tea as i planned my next steps in FYP. literally afternoon tea.. cup of tea cost $1.40.. daylight robbery but whatever.. needed the caffeine to push me through the rest of the day since i woke up earlier than i usually do on holidays.

went on to National Library to work on my FYP. got to say the security guard whom i met was pretty friendly. been a while since i really enter that place as well and i almost forgot how peaceful to be there. usually i don't study in aircon area for i fear falling asleep but the tea i had helped.. so yeah. headed to meet an old friend for dinner and a great catch-up thereafter. great way to end a long yet fruitful day.

well.. left couple more days to my winter break before final year final semester. shall aim to plan and pen out the flow and minor details of my FYP report so that i can start writing when the semester begins. cannot spend too much time on school work as well.. winter break needs enjoyment too. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment