Sunday, January 14, 2018

last of the last

yes this is an update of my life.

tomorrow marks the first day of the last semester of my last year as an undergraduate. thankfully i got all the modules i wanted in the timeslots that i prefer.. well, for now. there is still one more tutorial slot to be bided in a couple weeks' time. i will fight for the slot that i really want.

feels so surreal. it was like yesterday when i was struggling and thinking if i could make it through the 4 years of university in the statistics course. i mean a lot of people told me that this course isn't exactly a very pleasing and easy route.. plus given my record on results, i was rather worried and stressed about not making it initially. every resentful breath, every painstaking step has led me to where i am.. probably slightly better than where i expected myself to be at. am i satisfied? of course no, i still want to aim higher and step higher. hoping to end this journey on a high note. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment