Saturday, January 13, 2018

chilly

yes this is an update of my life.

well final semester begins in two days' time. still quite a few things to do before i am really ready for classes. first one being the most crucial one would be backing up my Dropbox files. my Dropbox memory space will be dropping from 27GB to 2.8GB in two days' time as well. apparently the campus cup competition thingy that granted me that extra amount of space is expiring soon.. real soon. got a few important files that i want to keep.. at the same time i still want to use that platform as a place for me to transfer stuff between my phone and computer, thus the needed urgency to clear or i will not be able to do so.

the next thing is also urgent but not as urgent as two days time limit. drafting out my thesis. i should have done so yesterday or at least that was how i planned to do so back on Wednesday. then i forgot that i signed up for the Science subcomm gathering event way way back. as a result, yesterday was totally spent on campus. speaking of which, my Uber ride costed a bomb.. but ohh wells, price of sleeping a little more.

finally, last thing is slightly urgent as well. packing and preparing to move back into campus. yeah i haven't start packing a single stuff to be brought back to my campus room yet. have to get started real soon. with tuition classes in weekends i am starting to see myself not having much of a rest this weekend. damn.


on another side note, what's up with this chilly weather? feels colder than Singapore usual coldest times. plus it is already middle of January. back in December, the weather was far from this chill. man weather is getting weirder and weirder each year. on the bright side, this saves electricity. i did not use the fan for last couple of days. and no aircon as well since the unit in my room has been down for quite a long time. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment