Monday, January 22, 2018

gear 2

yes this is an update of my life.

into the second week of my final semester. i am still in the midst of figuring out my future.. whether if i should commit to taking the path towards Masters degree. deadline set for myself is near.. around 9 more days. nonetheless, i have been actively seeking advices from the people around. from friends to FYP mentor and academic mentor.. and i am not done. cannot really turn to family as well since they have not much clue about that path and no one has ever taken that path.. yeah even my cousins and what not as well. even this puts things into perspective for me.

that though aside, i just receive the first assignment.. lol, yes on week 2 Monday. nonetheless, it is for a module that i can SU if the grade turns out not pulling my CAP up haha. last semester best semester? i think not.. workload wise probably less but stress for sure more.. that i can guarantee. nonetheless i am glad i have made it this far so far and aim to finish off well. as for lessons wise, so far so good i guess.. though i am still trying to see the direction in which my last level 4000 module is heading towards. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment