Saturday, January 24, 2015

red lobster

yes this is an update of my life.

your life sucks when you fall sick just when the weekdays end. well that is me now. still in the midst of recovering form my fever which has been going on and off since two days ago. spamming water and anything related to lime or lemon over the days. toilet visits were frequent but nonetheless i hope whatever i am doing is helping my body. been sleeping a lot as well. so much so i have yet to revise or catch up on my work since Thursday.. starting to feel guilty already. really hope i can be 100% healthy really soon.

despite my not perfect health, i still headed to support and do duty for the frisbee carnival. now i am officially a red lobster after baking in the scorching sun all day. silly me of not bringing sun block and my shades. i foresee painful skin in subsequent days. gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment