Saturday, January 31, 2015

carefree

yes this an update of my life.

finally one full Friday at home chilling and catching up on my free life. previously few weeks i had CCA stuffs or had to do some work or was sick. camp in hall for a rather long time and being able to step back into my true home to see my family is really awesome. damn.. sounds like i have been away for way too long but nope, i just treasure them that's all. anyway, yeah free Friday. managed to slowly enjoy my sleep and play games and watch shows like it is the holidays. no regrets, pure joy.

so after a month and around 15 days, i have managed to finish the rather famous and not so new series "F.R.I.E.N.D.S". 10 seasons in all. i would say this entire series is worth watching. so much so i think i might actually re-watch during the summer holidays.. haha. good shows are worth such time anyway. the jokes in the shows are not always lame. most of the time they will literally send you giggling at your screen. the ending was a good one. the ending as in the last episode of the last season. it was a pretty good closure i guess. it gives you the sad feeling that the series has come to an end. at the same time, you are happy about how the series has ended. with those said, of course i would highly recommend this comedy series.


been a while since i last seen my grandma as well.. i am feeling bad haha. so shall go visit her tomorrow. ohh wait, actually is technically today, later today in the evening. not that nice to go missing for so long and not see your relatives. on another note, it has been a while since i last drove the car as well lol. 

the Chinese Lunar New Year is around the corner. it is the time again.. when shopping for clothes is a chore to me. well, you see i really will not mind wearing something i wore before but fitting for the occasion. sadly, my parents somehow "disapprove" of me doing so. they expect me to wear something new at least for the first couple of days of the festival. gosh, thanks to them and my high expectations for my personal wear, i always find this a real chore.

ohh well.. time to tune to a couple of my favourite songs before entering dreamland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment