Monday, January 5, 2015

hitting all five

yes this is an update of my life. 

so today finally concluded the first round of bidding for the NUS kids. i intended to get five modules through this round. the hassle of thinking how i should split my bid points was alright and guess what.. it is a huge relieved to be getting all the five modules i wanted. all at the timeslots i prefer and what not. left one more module to bid for later in the week.


so five confirmed modules now. plus the one i am bidding for later in the week and the other one they allocated to me, i will be taking 7 modules in all in this coming semester. ohh gosh, save me. be there any God or good spirits or whatever, grant me the strength and perseverance to press on through this hectic semester and to ace in all modules. yeah, that's me i strive my best for all.. not choosing which modules i should cut some slack and what not. this is because i know from past experiences, it will back fire big time.

time to get my study cap on real soon.. after the lecture weeks of course.. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment