Tuesday, January 20, 2015

all-rounded science

yes this is an update of my life.

today is my last free Tuesday before next week starts. tutorials start to kick in and so my tutorials-filled Tuesdays will no longer be a free day. nonetheless, i am still glad to have my Friday free weekly. so for today's free day i chose to become a good student for a day.. spend half the time slacking and half the time studying.

relax, i don't study extra haha i am catching up on lectures. i don't know is it my brain or what but during actual lectures i cannot really absorb much. i need to read through the concepts taught over and over again to get a better hold of them. so anyway, as i was revising i realised something. i major in statistics but this semester makes me look as though i am a JC science student where i student tons of different subjects. well, i have a math module, a physics module, a biology module, an english module, an economics module, an elective module. wow how diverse. 

now, i really look as though i am back in the school years prior to university. not that i am complaining but it is just a sudden realisation.. lol. good thing is most of my final exams are made up of MCQs. bad thing is those tend to result to steep bell curve. may bell curve be ever in my favour.

school aside, i am still addicted to this song. a while back i posted the lyric video.. well here is the music video.




No comments:

Post a Comment