Tuesday, October 21, 2014

choices

yes, this is an update of my life.

i remember myself saying school term not really having much time and what not. well,  shall build on that by moving on to say that being busy really makes one ponder hard and prioritise which aspect of your daily live comes first and what not. yes, tough choices.

revision. sufficient sleep. CCA time. social gatherings. family time. me time.

those are probably the main aspects day in day out as i live my life in NUS. i used to able to even out the time pretty well among those aspects. however, it seems it isn't the case now. so what have i decided to reduced? yes, reduce but not that i don't eliminate it.. since eliminating any would probably be as good as chopping of one of my limbs. to be frank, i think i have reduced sleep time and family time the most. i have slightly less me time too. at times, reducing any of the three i just mentioned makes me feel guilty but i would always try to make up to them now and then.

ohh well, no one said university would be easy and what not. i'm just surviving as much as i can and hopefully emerge in a few years time into the real working world with minimal regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment