Sunday, October 19, 2014

post results

yes, this is an update of my life.

so i have officially got back all the results for my midterms. well, honestly.. just really mixed feelings. for some i think i exceeded my own expectations while some others fell slightly short of my expectations. if i have known earlier, i would have rush a little more when i was doing my papers given the ridiculous shortage of time. if i have known earlier, i would not have left questions blank for they would give easy pity marks.

ohh well, what's done is done. guess moving on i have to really understand each topic inside out. it is not longer like in JC or secondary school where you can just know the key concepts and what not. another month left before i take on the final exams again. harsh reality but i really hope i will have the strength and perseverance to really pull through it all. hell, it's only my year 1 semester 1 and it's challenging. i should start getting used to the pain and stress then. most would not say university is easy. of course, some teachers in JC have said so though.. ohh more freedom more relaxed less stressful. for this one moment i shall forget what you have done for me and say "DAMN YOU, LIAR".

No comments:

Post a Comment