Friday, May 25, 2018

run and write

yes this is an update of my life.

so yesterday i had my final motorbike practical "module".. the most expensive one yet.. it is $55 per session. naturally, i hope to be able to clear on the first try so as to avoid paying the $55 multiple times. the feedback given by the instructor seemed to me that we were doomed to pay for another session. however, i managed to pass. woohoo.. well too bad TP test is still far considering that my RTT is only on the 30th of June. ohh wells, i rather arrange my own practices and what not until that date. the stressful practical lessons are over.

moving on, i can start to focus on other more pressing things. with motorbike practical lessons cleared, i have significantly more amount of free time before i start being a working adult.

the first would be exercising more regularly. with the deadline to clear my IPPT in the current window looming over my head, i ought to get this annual burden done as soon as possible. have been running and doing static workouts more frequently.. haha. cant take money through incentives must of course try to take.

the next would be writing up the module reviews. this tradition is into its final phase.. where i write about the modules i read. graduating already.. no more writing of such reviews soon though i find it rather enjoyable to do so. well, no more of such writing until i continue to further my studies of course.. something which is really really probable.

i am quite sure there are more things that require my immediate attention.. but let's just focus on these for now. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment