Wednesday, May 9, 2018

insane weather

yes this is an update of my life.

currently waiting in agony for the last paper of my undergraduate life to take place at 5pm. i say agony for two reasons. first, the wait is torturous. i feel as though i am more of the cannot-be-bothered-anymore rather than well-prepared. my CAP cannot really change much from her on out anyway hence that mentality. turning up for the finals is more or less go through motion kind. second, the insane weather is putting me in great agony. hot nights with hotter days. the air is so hot and humid these few days that i cannot really tell the difference between my health weakening or just my body responding/adjusting to the temperature around me.

cannot wait to head back home and rest for a while before having to head to a potentially challenging interview/assessment. shan't really talk much on that for now other than keeping my fingers crossed throughout. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment