Monday, May 7, 2018

lousy weekend

yes this is an update of my life.

well, yeah the past weekend was shit. came down with fever on Saturday morning. went to the doctor and learned that if was due to a bacteria throat infection that cause my head to burn up. funny thing is i never fall sick due to bacteria in my throat in the first three years of my university life. only in this final year, i had this similar situation twice.

the first one was last November where my throat bacteria infection progressed to middle ear infection. now the throat bacteria infection led to fever. both times i was seen by the same doctor. in the first case i asked what caused it.. he remarked that the air i breathe might be the cause. well that makes tons of sense. only in this final year.. there is this particular asshole who loves to smoke in his/her room. almost everyday i will smell that stench and quickly close the window.

nonetheless, who knows when the smoke entered my room when i was sleeping, resulting to me taking in all the toxic. well, only need to endure two more days with such inconsiderate people. back to current situation, my body is still warmer than usual but not fever. throat still feels dry. me feeling warmer might be due to the terrible weather as well.. not sure. ohh wells, just hope i can recover by tomorrow. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment