Thursday, February 8, 2018

technical chinese

yes this is an update of my life.

so this afternoon i had a very interesting and memorable experience in school. i had a rather formal lunch with some of the big shots of the school. when i mean big shots, yeah really big shots.. i will just let your imagination and thoughts run wild. not comfortable sharing details of individuals but all i can say is that it involved students and staffs.

nonetheless, moving on, yeah it was the most stressful and edgy meal i ever had in my life. got to say the food is amazing though. my soup appetiser was thick and very flavourful. my main salmon was tender and well cooked to perfection. desserts.. ohh my goodness.. damn brownies are sweet and nice. the afternoon tea with cookie were a good closing to a sumptuous meal. my stomach was in heaven but my mind was in a marathon. so stressed haha and one thing i learned through the session is that my chinese might be average but when it comes to technical chinese terms.. dear me i sound like a non-chinese speaking person.. haha.

well, slightly glad that this obligatory lunch is done. will never forget the experience and the taste of the food there though. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment