Saturday, February 3, 2018

edge

yes this is an update of my life.

pardon my slight and brief absence from updating on my personal life. well, it is week 3 and February is here. been caught up with quite a number of things over the last few days. naturally that those are the reason why i am here right now.. updating and checking my progress as i go.

school workload. well i am on pace i guess.. at least when i am keeping up with my lectures and tutorials. certain classes happen on weird timings of the day which is not much of help to my concentration. how ironic. while i dislike waking up early in the morning, i rather classes to be not too late like dinner time or later. hmm.. come to think of it i realised i love classes to be between 10am and 6pm. any timings beyond that interval aren't exactly working well with my concentration.. regardless of the amount of caffeine in my system.

job hunt. yes i was also busy with browsing sites pertaining to this and went to explore the career fair hosted by NUS annually. i think this task will keep me busy than any other things i have on hand. i am extremely grateful to have found referees to help me with my application processes. fingers crossed from now until graduation then. hopefully i get to work at some places that i really really want. hopefully i get to pursue a possible path of further studies in a few years time as well.

science subcommittee. with more events lining up in this coming month, the committee is getting more and more busy. will be burning this weekend to stay in school due to certain commitments as well. not complaining, just thinking that since it is my final year to have such a life, why not? am actually excited and hopeful of what will be happening in the near future as well. so thankful to be part of this group of awesome people.

some many things to handle at once.. i like it when i am expected to be on edge, to think on my feet, to propel. well then, i think that is more or less what i want to say. any longer a post, the quality will drop and probably your attention span will be depleted. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment