Wednesday, February 28, 2018

packed and cornered

yes this is an update of my life.

i can hardly breathe right now.. probably from my own personal expectations set forth by yours truly. this period is coincidentally a very busy period as well as a final year student. this is the period where writing of my FYP is peaking. this is the period where i am hunting jobs. this is the period where i have to head for interview and entry tests. regardless of all these, there remains only 24 hours in a day.

despite not having midterms, i somehow feel as stressed as any other recess week. new form of stress i guess.. not purely from school work but from all directions and aspects of my life. i find my hours of my days to be packed as i feel myself being cornered day by day. in such times, i only hope for two things. one, mental strength to pull through and work through everything in the best possible way without any regrets at the end of the day. two, physical strength to cope with my slightly short of sleep and what not.

i have so much that i want to talk about and what not.. those more fun stuff but i can hardly find the time. hopefully i get to my usual habit of updating here about other more fun stuff real soon. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment