Thursday, February 15, 2018

radio silence

yes this is an update of my life.

well, first off pardon for the near one week of radio silence here. was really busy juggling many stuff at one go. with CNY approaching, i can get a slight breather off the usual work i am really busy with and update here.. so here i am right now.

just have one main thing that happened over the period of radio silence which i want to make special mention about. class 2B.. yeah i have finally dragged my ass to enrol myself into riding classes. have always wanted to do this for quite a few years but always finding a reason to postpone and what not. finally couple days ago i took the leap. yeah naturally my parents weren't very supportive but i can understand where they are coming from. nonetheless, i am also a grown up who is the sole person responsible for my own well-being. i cannot compromise my aims as well. hence, as i step into these classes or if i ever own a motorcycle, i will definitely be a safe rider. i have to.. for my sake and for their sake.

so yeah, started with circuit orientation earlier today. real practical lessons starting soon. those lame ass theory lessons are filling my recess week as well. no midterms so why not. apart from this, i have been busy hunting jobs and attending functions pertaining to that aspect. now time to rest and enjoy CNY. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment