Thursday, August 31, 2017

vibrated skull

yes this is an update of my life.

actually, i wanted to sleep but then laundry took longer than expected. hence, i shall make use of the little extra time i have to post here.

right now, my head is aching like crazy. free day felt as though like a work day with a rude awakening from renovation noise pollution. drilling and hammering all day two floors down from where i am sleeping. the whole morning.. the whole afternoon.. those sounds rang loudly in my ears and head. i can literally feel my skull vibrating like crazy. that was probably the cause of the current headache.

it is only week 3 and i am barely head above water. i can feel myself sinking really deep really fast. the amount of workload is indeed heavier though i am taking 3 modules apart from my FYP. probably due to the fact the content is way tougher and more time is needed to understand and apply.. or maybe it is just me being more stupid than i already am.. haha. ohh wells, juggling with more things i have been juggling in the past.

the month of September will be very torturous for me. i will be responsible for 4 students, 2 of which facing the PSLE soon. my weekends will be devoted to helping those 4, especially those 2. on the side of FYP, i am still secretly hoping that the dataset will arrive really soon. thereafter, i hope the coding and what not will move smoothly with minimal coding error or issues. i rather that i am faced with multiple deduction options and spend them deciphering which is optimal to best describe the runs than to keep ramming into coding errors. crash coursing a module is no joke.. i wonder if i crash course right. i will know real soon when i begin coding.

two tutorial presentations plus FYP deliverables.. then there is this individual assignment as well. all happening even before recess week lol. on one hand i cannot wait for the stressful September to be over real quick but on the other, if September flies by, means midterms will be waiting for me. if you see me losing hair these few weeks, please understand.. haha. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment