Thursday, August 17, 2017

tons of papers

yes this is an update of my life.

time seemed to fly by in this first week and it is not a good sign. if the slackest week passes by so quickly, how will it be when i reach those weeks where more time is needed to clear personal tasks and what not?

anyway, been easing into the final year slowly i guess.. really slowly. still in the play mode for now. just attended Student Life Fair as well. then, reality hit me.. this will be the last Student Life Fair that i will be enjoying. my last chance to grab all the freebies NUS and the sponsors have to offer. this is where age has caught up on me.. being kiasu.. okay, and maybe a little of auntie-ism. nonetheless, so far so good, i am enjoying my first week. i have not touched anything on other modules, except for one. that's right, FYP module ST4199.


still waiting for my FYP supervisor to reply me and hand me the few datasets that i have to deal with for the course of the project. in the meantime, i have been spam reading tons of papers. i laugh at how my initial idea of printing every important papers to read. thank goodness i did not feed to that OCD trait when it comes to this or my table would be like the picture above.

so yeah, been reading a lot of papers on literature review pertaining to my topic of research and also the various statistical methods and approaches. it will be a real struggle but i am glad i am given the opportunity to tackle an individual FYP. until next time then, cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, able to share more about final year project? Do email me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, not sure exactly what you want to know.. guess it would be more productive if you list down specific questions here or over email then i can better help you accordingly :)

      Delete