Saturday, August 5, 2017

4 days

yes this is an update of my life.

well, coming week will be the last week of summer and also the last week of internship. Wednesday is a public holiday so four more days of internship. i don't know, i am having mixed feelings about this. on one hand, i prefer work life than school life.. something i am sure i have mentioned before here. on the other hand, i want it to end so i can enjoy work free and school free summer. well.. for the two days of weekends that is.. lol.

guess keeping myself busy is a good thing as well.. keeps my brain active, keeps my proficiency in R throughout the summer without needing to crash course again when lessons begin, keeps myself form being too bored, keeps myself feeling young at heart.. lol. okay the last one is silly but yeah.. so thankful for the opportunities i have this summer. indeed, i have learned a lot from working alongside a data scientist. 3 projects in 3 months.. can be torturous at times but i am glad i am given these chances.

busy weekend this weekend as well. heading out soon for early birthday celebration. my dad's and my birthday celebrations in a day. well, our birthdays are one day difference anyway. so 24 years ago, he received a live birthday gift that was in the making for 9 months or so.. lol. tomorrow i will be heading back to campus to move into PGPR. a year academic year awaits. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment