Saturday, August 12, 2017

strange waters

yes this is an update of my life.

bittersweet end to my internship and here i am resting a couple of days before wandering into the unknown of year 4. heard many stories and experiences from friends when it comes to doing FYP and completing the course of undergrad life. never really wonder how it would be like to really start and complete a FYP.. then it is happening. i am really amused at how time really past by so quickly. on to the final year doing an individual FYP.

many asked me if i ever consider further studies after these four years. maybe Masters or even PhD studies. well, my answer remains the same since the first time i was asked until today. i do not entire shut out those options. however, my primary aim after these four years would be clearing my school fees first and working a couple of years. i would very much to explore what is out there and what not.. hopefully in the course of doing so, chance upon some sponsorship or scholarship to add more motivation to further studies.

i don't jump before i learn to walk. i take on step at a time, only looking few steps ahead. so those are my plans for now. nonetheless, i have a FYP and undergraduate studies to focus on first for now. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment