Thursday, February 23, 2017

squeezed

yes this is an update of my life.

i am not sure is it just me forgetting a few things or is it really that i am almost done with my revision for my midterms. for the haters out there, no i am not bragging that i do shit fast but i am currently unsure if what i have done is enough. revised lectures, tutorials and PYPs. just got my cheatsheet done as well. so what now? i guess i am ready.. just need to relax for the rest of my recess week i guess.

come to think of it, i took four days to do all these on top of other commitments that i have to attend to. if i were to squeeze even more, giving myself less break time, maybe i can clear all in 2.5 days. ohh wells.. i feel weird but at the same time accomplished. help.

recess week stuff aside, i am still in a mental confusion state of not knowing what my mind or even heart wants. i find myself not being decisive lately and hopefully all these nonsense can be gone soon. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment