Friday, February 17, 2017

generation two

yes this is an update of my life.

going to talk about something that was a really hot topic half a year ago. then the hype sort of died down here in Singapore but now i'm sure it will be hot again.. just not sure if the hype is here to stay for long. this topic is none other than Pokémon Go. yes, as of this morning, the new generation of monsters have be introduced to the game.

personally, i have been playing daily ever since the game appeared but just that not so active. however, i foresee myself being more active and wandering more in the next few days or weeks. my life is going to be lifeless lol. but relax.. i'm not those addicts that need get all as soon as possible. hell, generations one monsters aren't all in my collection yet. gameplay changed a little but other than that same old same old.

that game aside, i see myself now sitting next to my pile of red packets from the lunar new year. probably have to open and deposit the money soon. i say have to because i am so not used to have them on my desk.. haha weird me. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment