Saturday, February 25, 2017

day and night

yes this is an update of my life.

well, one of my hope for the start of the year 2017 has come true. i have finally found another tutee to teach and keep my weekends and some weekday evenings occupied, earning extra cash for luxury and school fees payment all at the same time. the place is rather inaccessible but okay rather close to home. so now i have 2 students but three days of tuition. slotting this new on into my schedule is kind of tricky so i doubt two is max for now. i'm happy and satisfied with the current workload anyway. more than two with this semester of six modules might not be a very good idea.

so yeah today was the first of the many Saturdays teaching two different students. one in the morning, the other in the evening. been a while since i last teach two lessons in a day. slightly tiring but i'll get used to it real soon. i have to. seems like Saturday will be my new day to keep my mind off university workload. used to be Sunday but now given the time needed to travel and teach on Saturday.. hmm yeah you get the idea.

tuition settled. now for internship. still awaiting replies though. sigh.. it is almost March. process faster dear folks reading my applications.. thanks.. lol. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment