Tuesday, March 20, 2018

small light

yes this is an update of my life.

recently, i have been really down and dejected. at times i feel like everything that is happening is go against me or out to hit me right in the face. each time i try to stand up, i will be hit down again. it feels more difficult to stand up each time as each hit on me is harder. in times like these, no one can really help you. as much as you wished someone could, they cannot. it is up to oneself to struggle and pick oneself up.

well, that said.. after seeing many days of darkness, i am beginning to see a small light in front. i found my little positivity and optimism to push myself up and on. i am glad that i am able to do so. i am glad of certain things and people that happen to be around me. yeah, while none can directly help me, their presence was sufficient. this reminds me of the quote in Harry Potter series.


well, that is it. quotes can be lame when read out of context and what not. on the flipside, they can be a timely reminder. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment