Thursday, March 15, 2018

left pain

yes this is an update of my life.

well, actually i am here to make noise about the ulcer situation in my mouth. three ulcers in the let side of my mouth and each of them is utterly painful and disruptive. okay i am kidding, of course i am going to say more.

the last few days i have been receiving countless number of punches. well, not literally but yeah mental punches. i have been fighting battles that cannot be fought by others besides me. maybe i will slowly reveal some over the next few posts. but yes, i can see myself slowly coming back here active again.. i hope. juggling FYP oral presentation, class 2A lessons, school classes, private tuition classes and job hunting. then social life comes in.. at times i find myself wanting to lock myself in a room and enjoy the peace and tranquility of being alone after dealing with those pressing tasks.

am i weird to put social life not as a top few priority? in fact, i realised i put alone time above social life. well, no wonder i always use the line of "introvert by default, extrovert by choice" to describe myself. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment