Sunday, March 18, 2018

4th of 4th

yes this is an update of my life.

hmm, a timtes i really wonder if i am currently juggling too many things at once. would i be better off if i let go of one or more of those things i am juggling? well, i have been juggling these few things for quite a while now so i might be cloud by the routine and what not. nonetheless, for now i think i am just going to stick to that routine. so long it still works, there isn't a problem right?

a thing that has been bothering me is the fact that my graduation ceremony clashes with my reservist date. let's focus on the graduation for now. i really want to go. my parents would love to see me be on stage as well. however, that would be costs from the stuff needed for the ceremony alongside with the hassle. i get to celebrate the occasion with my peers. now, move the focus to my reservist. i cannot possible defer the reservist. i have to clear my IPPT. i get to do reservists alongside my peers as well. you see, i am so very stuck.. sandwiched. the only good thing that could happen right now is the school said that the ceremony is on that Thursday evening. then and only then, i stand a chance to turn up. argh.. so infuriating.

on to the FYP right now haha. finally finalised the presentation date. yeah it will be on the 4th of April. thereafter i will be literally 95% done with FYP. though i really wonder what my examiner will ask during my Q&A. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment