Wednesday, December 13, 2017

half a mess

yes this an update of my life.

somewhat relieved and happy with my FYP progress after this afternoon. now i can take a couple days off the project and appreciate my winter break before continuing. yeah "relieved" and "happy".. i can highlight exactly why these two.

i am relieved because i thought i would take way longer to clear this part of coding and analysis considering the silly fatal error i made earlier this week. so what happened then was i did not realise a careless error in my code that resulted to half of the results churned out on earlier this week to be rather off. so yeah imagine the feeling i got when i realised i practically wasted more than half a day at the start of this week. so i had to spend yesterday and today morning clearing out this half a mess. then only thereafter i can carry on. i think caffeine from my cups of tea today drove me real well.

i am happy because this is more or less the last major part of my analysis. the next step would be presenting all these to my mentor to ensure i am doing what i think he expects me to do. if that stage is passed, i can focus completely on writing my thesis. so yeah technically i can start writing my thesis now.. just excluding those outputs and results first. but.. nah.. like i said i want to take a couple days to enjoy my winter break first.

anyway, i have 5 more weeks of winter break. i can afford certain level of procrastination. next week will be away for a short getaway as well. no city life.. just beach and a cozy room. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment