Thursday, December 7, 2017

baby steps

yes this is an update of my life.

everyday feels like a weekend when you are on break. still finding the needed motivation to actually do something productive. well, updating here is somewhat productive i would say.. so for now i will take that while justifying i did something meaningful and productive day in day out. baby steps towards more productive days.



i have roughly 5 weeks of winter break to make significant progress in my FYP. sometimes things tend to align pretty well in terms of timing. this week most of my shows will be airing their final episode before taking roughly a month's break from air. this would allow me to watch and enjoy my first few days of winter break before these distractions are written off my schedule so as to allow me to be more focused on FYP.

so it is settled then, i shall start working hard on FYP stuff next week onwards. ought to do something first if i want to meet my supervisor once more in late December. well, he suggested January meeting but i hinted late December if possible. why, Alvin, why? well, mainly so that i could make use of the time at hand and not procrastinate and what not.

been pondering a little on employment as well. got some rough ideas but nothing is set in stone.. so shan't really comment much about it until i decide and finally take some sort of action. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment