Wednesday, September 27, 2017

models

yes this is an update of my life.

battling a little with my throat. was sore for the past two days.. today the sore is gone but i have occasional coughs. good gracious me.. not even stressing myself and yet my body shows signs of stress. maybe it is just a inevitable effect. being stressed about school creates time stress. being very chill about school creates stress from probably paranoia. what a weird body i have.

so been working on my revision at a very comfortable pace. ironically, the most "stressful" part of my recess week isn't the revision for midterms but rather working on my FYP. have to focus on creating, selecting, running models for the entire of this week before heading to meet my supervisor again on Monday.

away from work, all my usual shows are slowing starting their respective new seasons. something to look forward to day in day out. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment