Monday, September 11, 2017

$9.53

yes this is an update of my life.

i kept telling myself to post on weekend but i did not have the energy nor the motivation to do so. then now i have a little so i shall seize the chance to do so now. so, over the weekend i met my 4th and new tutee.. first impression? it is going to be a challenging task.. he cannot sit still for more than 10 minutes. had to take away little distractions that he find amusing. he played with calculators, pens, rulers and other stuff around the table now and then. i see potential and i really hope i can help him achieve it.

speaking of the weekends, i was very stressed and distracted by the problems i am facing in my FYP. thank goodness, moments ago a small improvement was achieved. nonetheless, on Saturday, due to me over-flowing brain, i made a somewhat costly mistake. literally.. a $9.53 mistake. story was that i was heading to my tutee house in the morning and i could take bus services 37 or 4. so as i sat and waited at the bus stop, my mind drifted and i boarded a bus service that mixed the two numbers. i took bus service 34 instead.

the moment i stepped on the bus, the driver closed the door and moved off. it was then i realised that the bus is too crowded to be service 37 or 4. then i realised my mistake.. i was taking a bus which will stop next at airport terminal 3. ohh my gosh.. i felt so foolish and angry with myself. now i had to cab to my tutee house form T3 despite leaving house earlier. bye bye $9.53.

this week will yet be another hectic week. i just hope i can juggle everything well. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment