Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday my Monday

yes this is an update of my life.

had a good rest day yesterday but good times like that don't last quite long. today back to work.. well not my internship work, more of my side job of being part-time tutor. furthermore, been more than a year since i devoted so much time into tuition in any given day. my first lesson started at 10:30am and my last lesson ended at 7:30pm. of course, not all time in between was spent giving tuition. had 3 lessons.. teaching time of 5 hours. remaining time spent traveling, eating and doing my internship work. gosh i feel so productive today.

a little tired of today's working schedule. today was like any Monday. my Monday will be my Tuesday tomorrow. 6 days work week.. yeah. back to real work tomorrow. counting down to the final two weeks of this fruitful but stressful internship. got to say that, considering this is my first internship experience, it was a really good attachment and i have really learnt a lot of things that usual semesters cannot give.

two more weeks of internship left.. means three more weeks of summer break before school starts again. i need to change gear fast. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment