Saturday, July 23, 2016

stuck sick

yes this is an update of my life.

really bad start to the supposedly eventful weekend. supposed to be at a friend's 21st birthday party but i am instead home stuck with a stupid virus. yeah.. according to the doctor, i am facing a viral infection. it all started yesterday morning. got to head to the toilet more often than usual with diarrhoea. then just when i was about to end work, i felt fever creeping in. had to change my tuition date and slept like at 8pm. spammed water and sleep before visiting the doctor earlier today.

well, he said my digestive system somehow got a virus and i wasn't that surprise considering how some idiots at my workplace love to cough without covering their mouths and what not. i don't like falling sick, hence i always look out for my diet and what not. this brings me to my point that this sickness is caused by something i cannot really control.. stupid unhygienic people. ohh wells.. i just really hope i recover fast. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment