Sunday, July 10, 2016

a day before

yes this is an update of my life.

i will not be posting here or very very little over the next week. will be heading in for my first ever cycle of reservist. while quite a few of my peers will be heading to their 2nd or 3rd cycle, mine will be the first. haha.. ohh well, still got quite a handful who are yet to be called back as well. so yeah.. the next few days will be in camp most of the time.

they actually gave us the option to stay out.. but considering the location of Seletar Camp and the amount to time needed for me to travel to and fro.. i have decided to stay in. well, i'm not alone anyway.. many are choosing to do so as well. not too bad.. at least we can chill in places near the camp, stay in camp for football or even just to chill and catch up with one another's lives.

feels as though today was the day before my enlistment. so into the life of civilian and now you are expected to head back to army life. the differences would be the amount of things to be brought in and the people whom i will be with for the duration. ohh wells, get to take a break from my internship stress as well. part exciting, part unwilling. time to get my fat lazy ass to exercise. until next time then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment